An effective workforce management solution with an enterprise-grade time and attendee system provides –
- Automation for capturing work hours, pay rates and absences.
- Insight to highlight over or understaffing of particular roles,
shifts or locations.
- An accurate, user friendly, efficient interface.
- A true gauge of worker performance through productivity and attendance rates.
- Immense value by the ability to keep your payroll spend in check.
This paper provides a guide to large employers to help you identify and describe product capabilities – and corresponding process improvements – that separate a basic timekeeping system from an enterprise-grade time and attendance solution. In addition, the paper will equip you with questions to ask potential providers to uncover whether they have the resources, expertise, and products capable of optimising your time and attendance processes.