The “Cyber risk report 2013 Executive summary” presents the major findings of HP Security Research’s comprehensive dive into today’s cyber vulnerability and threat landscape. It provides information you need to effectively plan your cyber security strategy and deploy your defenses.
The summary concludes that security is about an integrated, systematic approach that includes both protective and reactive measures. Read it to learn:
• What are the major trends in software vulnerabilities?
• How prevalent is mobile malware?
• What are the most common problems found in mobile apps?
• How vulnerable are JAVA applications?
• What is the danger of misconfigured systems?