Organizations are investing in digital technologies to build a more resilient business, support innovation, engage and connect with customers in new ways, and improve the efficiency of operations.
Increased focus on leading with a digital-first strategy has launched a new era of digital business and operations. Digital-first organizations gain competitive advantage by developing a deeper understanding and reconsidering every aspect of how they interact with customers, employees, partners, and suppliers. These organizations infuse digital technologies and practices into their processes and operations to drive greater efficiency and sustainability.
Read this IDC white paper to learn how organizations can accelerate, enhance, and ultimately benefit from a digital infrastructure strategy that is anchored in hybrid infrastructure and connected ecosystems.
- 70% of G2000 CEOs have committed to generating at least 40% of their revenues from digital by 2025.
- Annual improvements experienced by digital transformation investments.
- Understand the essential building blocks for digital platforms.
- Importance of specialized ecosystems in building competitive advantage and powering digital innovation.
- Realizing DX at a speed, that can scale, and operate with agility and resiliency over time requires a digital platform.