As a product leader, creating amazing products is a singular focus. To be on the right path you are likely considering three major questions:
- What are the problems?
- Who are we solving this for?
- How will we measure results?
Community can help surface the most important problems, who you’re really dealing with, and validation that the problem was actually solved—especially when the community is answering its own questions to satisfaction.
Join us as Patrick Carmitchel VP of Product Management at TSIA, explores the concept of community driven roadmaps and the TSIA Value Stream – both developing the community and integrating with the product as well as developing the core product by including community in the process of product lifecycle governance.
You will come away with the following:
- Why is it important for product leaders to integrate the product experience with the community?
- When and how should you establish a community advisory board?
- How community managers can more effectively influence product management through shared objectives (i.e., achieving value realization)?
- An understanding of community-driven roadmaps and the the TSIA Value Stream